Community Christian Academy Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and that God is the Creator of the heaven and earth.
- We believe that God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female. These two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God.
- We believe that the term "marriage" has only one meaning: the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in Scripture. We believe that God intends sexual intimacy to occur only between a man and a woman who are married to each other. We believe that God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity be engaged in outside of a marriage between a man and a woman.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that God loves each person and desires the salvation of all.
- We believe that God offers redemption and restoration to all who confess and forsake their sin, seeking His mercy and forgiveness through Jesus Christ.
- We believe that salvation is through faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for salvation of the lost and sinful man, and results in the new birth whereby sinful man becomes a new and different creature.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe that God calls us to serve others and to proclaim His Truth through our speech and conduct as exemplified by our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost--those that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and those that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
The Community Christian Academy Statement of Faith does not exhaust the extent of our beliefs. The Bible itself, as the inspired and infallible Word of God that speaks with final authority concerning truth, morality, and the proper conduct of mankind, is the sole and final source of all that we believe.
For purposes of Community Christian Academy's faith, doctrine, practice, policy and discipline, our Board of Directors has the final interpretive authority on the Bible's meaning and application. In order to preserve the function and integrity of Community Christian Academy as an institution for Christian education, and to provide a role model to students enrolled in this school and the community, it is imperative that all students, all parents of students, and all persons employed by Community Christian Academy in any capacity, or who serve as volunteers, agree to and abide by this Statement of Faith.
The Community Christian Academy Lifestyle Statement
Community Christian Academy forms a partnership with the home and family to help educate students and to guide them in the development of biblical character and a biblical lifestyle. The Bible is the basis for determining what qualities or characteristics exemplify a Christ-like life. The atmosphere or conduct in a particular home or activities of the teacher should support the biblical lifestyle the school teaches. This includes, but is not necessarily limited to, participating in, supporting, or condoning, sexual immorality, homosexual or bisexual/transgender activity, drunkenness, illegal drug use, witchcraft, promoting such practices, or being unable to support the moral principles of the school. (See Galatians 5:16-26; Ephesians 4: 17 - 5:7; Romans 1:18-32).